Welcome to the VOIP Wiki – a reference guide to all things VOIP.
This Wiki covers everything related to VOIP, software, hardware, VoIP service providers, reviews, configurations, standards, tips and tricks and everything else related to voice over IP networks, IP telephony and Internet Telephony.
- Software Releases – Check here for recent VoIP-related software releases.
- VoIP Services – Check here for news on Voip Services.
- VOIP Event Calendar – Check here for news on VOIP Events, Trade shows, Training and Conferences
- Older News – Check out older news articles here
- What is VOIP. The very basics.
- Free VOIP Publications. Magazines and Newsletters free to qualified subscribers about VOIP related products
- Training. Seminars, tutorials, on-line classes. Check here for upcoming Training schedule.
- VOIP Consultants. Finding help.
- VOIP Service Providers – VOIP service providers.
- VOIP Service Providers USA – VoIP Service providers in the United States.
- VOIP Server Monitoring – VOIP server monitoring providers.
- DID Service Providers – DID VOIP call origination service providers.
- VoIP Practical Guide – VoIP Resources for Your Home and Business
- How to start a VOIP Business – Guides and Resources to Start your own ITSP
Connecting Phones to VOIP – VoIP to PSTN, PSTN to VoIP
Connecting VOIP Networks to the PSTN and Cellular Networks
VoIP PBX and Servers
Popular choices – please do not alter this list, add new entries here
- 3CX – Software based VoIP IP PBX for Windows
- Asterisk. Open Source PBX Asterisk Appliances
- Free VoIP Networks – list of Free VoIP Providers
- FreeSWITCH. Open source cross platform (*nix, Win, OSX) multiprotocol (SIP, IAX, Googletalk, Jabber, XMPP, WOOMERA/H.323, PRI/T1/E1) softswitch.
- Kamailio. Flexible and powerful open source GPL SIP ( RFC3261 ) server with integrated TLS (former OpenSer)
- Sip Express Router. High-performance, configurable, free SIP ( RFC3261 )
- sipXecs. SIPfoundry’s sipXecs Project – The enterprise class SIP PBX for Linux (A-GPL) – Utilizes FreeSwitch, OpenFire and OpenACD
- Yate – open source softswitch/PBX, with E1/T1, ISDN, SS7, RBS, analogics, IAX, H.323, SIP, MGCP, Jingle (GoogleTalk), for Windows, Linux and BSD’s
- VoIP providers customer reviews, pricing information, comparison tables, and more from VoipReview.org
- More: VOIP PBX and Servers. VoIP Hardware. Call Center Software. Virtual PBX
- Basic call routing and rules for UA’s or VOIP servers CPL
- IVR Presentation and dialog management: VoiceXML. CallXML
- Call control / conferencing / call routing: CCXML
- IVR / Speech recognition definition: SRGS
- IVR / Speech synthesis definition: SSML
- IVR / prompting / recording / conferencing / DTMF / Voice: CallXML
Traditional Telephone Network
Related Topics to Business and VoIP
VOIP Events and Conferences
- Training and Conferences – Check here for upcoming recent Training and Conferences
- VOIP Event Calendar List of upcoming VOIP related events, Conferences, Trade Shows, Training, etc.