veteran career fairs
Career Training for Transitioning Military and Their Spouses
Looking to hire? Click here to read more about how you can hire our graduates and support our military and their families.
Did You Know?
- San Diego County has one of the highest veteran unemployment rates in the country.
- More veterans return to San Diego County after wartime duty than anywhere else in the nation.
- Military men and women have outstanding skills and that can be translated for the civilian workplace.
- The Veteran Career Transition Assistance Program (VetCTAP) provides a FREE workshop series to assist veterans and transitioning military with resumes, networking, interviewing skills and much more!
- Our facilitators/coaches are human resources professionals and business experts who help participants successfully navigate today s tough job market.
- 95% of our graduates obtain a new career of their choice.
“VetCTAP greatly improved my interviewing skills and helped me better my resume writing skills. Now, I feel comfortable with my civilian job search.”
“The information I have received from VetCTAP is gold, but the empowerment I now feel will be the key to my success!”
“I now feel 10x more confident in my job search with this new information gained in this VetCTAP workshop series.”
“VetCTAP is a fantastic program run by true professionals in Human Resources. The curriculum provided relevant and realistic methodologies on how to pursue the career of your choice in today’s market.”
Copyright 2017 VetCTAP | All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by MTC Web.