Van Insurance from – 194 #free #credit #reports

#van insurance

Van insurance

5 star van insurance from 194

What s the difference?

Private, sole trader and company what s the difference?

Private. If you are the registered keeper of your vehicle and use it purely for social purposes or commuting to and from work then you need personal cover. Cover is available for yourself as the policyholder and up to four additional drivers on each vehicle.

Sole trader. A business where there is no legal difference between the owner(s) and the business.

Company. We class a company as any business which is not a sole trader.

Van insurance from 194. 10% of customers buying comprehensive van insurance with us from May to July 2015 paid this price or less for our standard cover (excluding optional extras). The price you will pay depends on individual circumstances, cover chosen and payment method.

We offer both comprehensive and third party fire theft cover for your van. We also offer additional optional extras to tailor policy cover for the needs of private individuals or business users.

Great reasons for buying a van insurance policy from us:

* Your vehicle must be maintained in a roadworthy condition. Wear and tear is not covered by the guarantee. Parts fitted by our approved repairer are covered for the duration of the guarantee provided by the parts manufacturer/supplier.

** Up to 1/3 off applied to the cheaper of the two vehicle insurance premiums. Discount does not apply to optional extras. Maximum 1/3 discount available on policies with either one driver, or two drivers who are domestic partners using their vehicles only for social domestic and pleasure.