#public auto auction
1. Come Early – Bidder registration begins at 10:00 AM on Saturday. Everyone must be a registered bidder and use their bidder’s card or their bid will not be accepted. No Exceptions!
2. In order to register you must have a valid driver’s license and provide a $300 cash, credit or debit deposit. If you are the highest bidder, the $300 deposit will be applied to the purchase of your vehicle. If you are not the highest bidder, the $300 deposit will be refunded upon the return of your bidder’s card.
3. The buyer is fully responsible for understanding the auction rules and buyer’s fees. All sales are As-Is and are considered final. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
4. Be sure to account for buyer’s fees and admin fees. The bidder is responsible for making sure the vehicle meets their needs before placing a bid.
5. If you purchased a vehicle, you must pay in full and remove the vehicle by 5:00 PM on the first Tuesday following the auction to avoid storage fees.
1. Register your vehicle in person no later than 3:00 PM on Thursday. A Registration fee of $45 for (1) Saturday or $125 for (4) auction days will be due upon registering your vehicle. Vehicles can also be registered any day of the week during business hours.