Garden-Lodge Sydney, Australia
Owned by: P.J. (A) Pty. Limited (ABN 87 062 088 260)
17-23 Parramatta Road, Haberfield NSW 2045, Australia.
Best Rates Guaranteed. No Booking Fees.
Click here to download credit card authorisation form.
Garden-Lodge Sydney is strategically located within the suburban district of Habersfield, just 7 km away from Sydney’s Central Business District. The CBD is a lively entertainment and shopping haven offering an eclectic mix of attractions from renowned landmarks, stylish boutiques, museums, quaint little shops, restaurants, cafes, theatres to theme parks and casinos.
The Taverners Hill* tram station is just a three minute walk from the motel on the left. The light rail gives fast and direct access to Star City Casino and the Sydney Fish Markets, just 20 minutes away. Taverners Hill Tram Station going to Sydney Fish Market, Darling Harbour / Sydney Aquarium, Star Casino , Entertainment Centre, Exhibition Centre, Paddy’s Market / Chinatown, Capitol Square / George Street City Centre and Central Station where you can take the train or bus to the airport.
- Next door to 24 hours Seven Eleven Convenient Store and ATM
- 10 meters walk to bus stop
- 30 meters to Taverners Hill Light Rail station
- 300 meters walk to Summer Hill Train Station
- 1KM to Ashfield Park
- 1KM to Norton Street, Leichhardt
- 1KM to Wests Leagues Club (courtesy bus service to Club)
- 3KM to Sydney University (461, 480,483 Bus)
- 3KM to Five Dock
- 3KM to Canterbury Race-course
- 4KM to Flemington Markets
- 5KM to Harold Park Race-course
- 6KM to Olympic Park (from Summer Hill train then change to express from Strathfield or Lidcombe)
- 6KM to Sydney Show Grounds RAS(Direct from Summerhill train)
- 6KM to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- 6KM to University of Technology, Broadway (Bus 461,480,483)
- 4KM to Strathfield (Train)
- 7KM to City Centre, Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House (Bus 461, 480, 483)
- 7KM to Darling Harbour (Bus 461, 480, 483)
- 8 KM to Luna Park (Train or ferry to Milsons Point)
- 9KM to Airport (20min/ 30min by Taxi, costs approx $40-$50)
- 10KM to Parramatta City
The Garden Lodge Sydney offers discerning travellers a range of recently refurbished spacious accommodation. Comprising of 32 units of standard, superior, spa and family rooms, each room reflects individuality and is defined by its distinctive character. Bold contemporary hues are complemented with wooden fittings exuding warmth and comfort. Modern amenities are also available, ranging from a digital television, in room safe, work desk, dining table, IDD telephone, mini bar, coffee tea making facilities and wireless internet access. The combination creates the perfect sanctuary for a truly memorable stay.
A range of tailor made packages for corporate and leisure travelers are also available upon request for the ultimate urban experience.
Rooms serviced daily with full amenities. Some of the conveniences that we are providing are free wifi internet, free usage of guest laundry room with dryer, free car park, Eftpos, luggage storage, in room fridge, in room ironing facility, in room hairdryer, in room electronic lap top safes, electronic door keys with 24 hours access, full CCTV monitoring security systems, shared microwave oven, shared pizza oven and utensils. Meal delivery menus and there is a large 24 hours convenient store just next to us too! Satisfaction Guaranteed Stay as a 3.5 Star Motel!
Light Breakfast Menu (7.30am till 12 Noon!)
- Cereals – Weet Bix, Corn Flakes, All Bran, Coco Pops, Nutri Grain and Rice Bubbles.
- Oats – Instant Original, with Honey, Cinnamon and Brown Sugar.
- Soups – Spring Vegetable, Garden Vegetable and Hearty Beef.
- Bread – White Toast, White Sandwich and Wholemeal.
- Spreads – Butter, Margarine, Vegemite, Hazelnut, honey and Peanut Butter.
- Yoghurt – Honey, Mango, Mango and Peach, Fruit Salad, Passion Fruit, Vanilla, Strawberry and Berries Combination.
- Hot Instant Coffee – Espresso, Decaf, Blend 43, Mild Roast and Regular.
- Tea – English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Pure Camomile, Regular and Fruit Blend.
- Other Hot Drinks – Chocolate and Milo.
- Milk – Fresh.
- Juices – Orange, Apple and Multivitamins.
- Sweeteners – Sugar, Equal and Honey.