#car insurance company
Save on your Auto Insurance with Travelers of Massachusetts.
They say real value is hard to find these days. We say look no further. With Travelers of Massachusetts you get full-size service at a competitive price. We can work with you to help you develop an auto insurance policy that meets your needs and your budget. We know the business. We know the value.
Start saving today
When you talk to your agent don’t just talk dollars, also talk sense. Make sure you get solid coverage that meets your protection and budget needs. Travelers of Massachusetts offers competitive car insurance rates and a variety of discounts to Massachusetts drivers. Talk to a Travelers of Massachusetts independent agent today to see what discounts you might be eligible for:
- EFT Discount Earn up to a 5% discount when you choose to pay your premium using our convenient Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) bill plan.
- New-Car Discount Earn a discount of upto 5% off your collision premium when your vehicle is less than three model years old.
- Multi-Car Earn a discount if you insure two or more automobiles with Travelers of Massachusetts.
- Age 65 and Older If you’re a policyholder age 65 or older and the primary driver on a policy, you may be eligible for 25% discount.
- Air Bag / Automatic Seatbelts Earn a discount if your vehicle is equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts.
- Developing Operator Discounts these discounts only apply to Travelers of Massachusetts policies Travelers of Massachusetts offers a suite of discounts for drivers licensed less than six years. The total discount available ranges from 5% to 18% – depending on eligibility and years of driving experience.
- Good Student Discount – available for high school, college or university students who are on the Dean’s List, Honor Roll, or in the upper 20% of their class, or who have maintained a B average or better (3.0 and above).
- Student Away at School – available for full time high school, college or university students who reside, during the school year, over 100 road miles from the vehicle’s principal place of garaging and do not have regular access to a vehicle while at school.
- Advanced Driver Training – available for operators who have completed an advanced driver training program at a training school certified by the Registrar of Motor Vehicles.
- Anti-Theft Device / Vehicle Recovery System Earn a discount if your vehicle has a qualifying anti-theft device installed. Your insurance agent can provide you with a list of the qualifying anti-theft devices and the corresponding discounts available.
Restrictions apply to discount eligibility and application. Please contact your Travelers of Massachusetts independent agent for details.
Credit factors provide additional ways you can save on your auto insurance with Travelers of Massachusetts. Credit factors are available for qualifying hybrid vehicles, customers with eligible property insurance policies, and customers who are members of qualifying roadside assistance programs .
- Hybrid Car You can earn a credit factor of up to 10% on applicable coverages when you insure a qualifying hybrid vehicle with Travelers of Massachusetts.
- Companion Policy You may be eligible for a companion policy credit of between 3% to 12% if you have a homeowner, tenant, or condo policy written with Travelers. You may also be eligible for a credit of up to 1% to 8% for a homeowner, tenant, or condo policy written with another carrier. Contact a Travelers Independent agent for details.
- Roadside Assistance You could be eligible for a premium credit of up to 2% off of certain coverages if you or a principal operator of an insured vehicle is a member of a qualifying roadside assistance program.
Above and Beyond – Unique Product Features these discounts only apply to Travelers of Massachusetts policies
For “Enhanced Auto Coverage for vehicles repaired at ConciergeCLAIM” Section
We offer the following enhanced auto coverage when there is a covered loss to a covered vehicle, and the vehicle is repaired through our ConciergeCLAIM Program:
- Expanded Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) Parts – We will pay to replace an un-repairable part with a part manufactured or licensed by the original equipment manufacturer if your vehicle is of the current model year or two prior model years.
- Enhanced Mechanical Parts Coverage – We will not apply depreciation to replace damaged mechanical non-body related parts if your vehicle is of the current model year or two prior
Airbag Replacement Coverage
If a malfunction in your auto causes the airbag(s) to inflate, we will pay the cost to replace the airbag(s), and its components and repair any resulting damage.
New Vehicle Replacement Cost Coverage
If an insured’s new vehicle (private passenger auto purchased within the last 365 days with less than 15,001 miles) is declared a total loss, or is an unrecovered theft, we will reimburse the insured for the replacement cost of the vehicle.
Loan Lease Gap Coverage
In the event of a total loss to a covered auto, we will pay any unpaid amount owed on the lease or loan for that covered auto.
Accident Forgiveness rewards qualified Travelers of Massachusetts policyholders who have been with us for 4 consecutive years and have maintained a clean driving record within their household over the 5 years prior to the effective date of the policy.
We’ll be there when you need us
Accidents happen even to the best drivers. How your insurance company handles your claim is the true test of its value. Travelers of Massachusetts is dedicated to providing all of our customers with fast and convenient claim service around the clock, 365 days a year. Plus, our ConciergeCLAIM Program provides customers with worry-free claim service from start to finish. Learn more about ConciergeCLAIM .
Not sure where to start?
The first step should include speaking with a trusted agent to evaluate your needs. Travelers of Massachusetts partners with independent agents who know the market and can help you find the best insurance value for your needs. Use our Agent Locator to find an agent in your area and get started today!
The information on this site is general in nature. Any description of coverage is necessarily simplified. Whether a particular loss is covered depends on the specific facts and the provisions, exclusions and limits of the actual policy. Nothing on this site alters the terms or conditions of any of our policies. You should read the policy for a complete description of coverage. Coverage options, limits, discounts, features, deductibles and repair options are subject to availability and to individuals meeting our underwriting criteria. Not all features available in all areas.
Automobile Insurance in Massachusetts is underwritten by The Premier Insurance Company, One Cabot Road,
Suite 280, Hudson MA 01749, a single state subsidiary of The Travelers Indemnity Company. Insurance products provided by Premier are not underwritten or guaranteed by The Travelers Indemnity Company or any other Travelers company.