Finance & Business

Feb 12 2020

Hurricane prediction center

Hurricane prediction center-Hurricane prediction center Hurricane prediction center-‘Weak or non-existent’ El Nino is a factor Above-normal Atlantic hurricane season is most likely this year For the upcoming Atlantic hurricane season, which runs from June 1 through November 30, forecasters predict a 45 percent chance of an above-normal season, a 35 percent chance of a near-normal season, and only a 20 percent chance of a below-normal season. “As a Florida resident, I am particularly proud of the important work NOAA does in weather forecasting and hurricane prediction,” said U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross. “These forecasts are important for both public …

Apartment | Auto | Car | Credit | Insurance | Loan | News | Pharma | Real Estate | Rental | Travel | USA |