#graduate student loans
Heading back to school doesn’t need to be a burden!
Going back to college can be a stressful time, but paying for it shouldn’t be!
- Find out what it costs – The first step is to understand exactly how much money is needed to meet the cost of attending. Our financial aid tools can help.
- Find free money – Before thinking about borrowing, search for scholarships and grants as well as school work-study programs.
- Find out what’s available in federal loans – This program also has loans available to undergraduate students, graduate students, and parents, regardless of income level and is available through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Private student loans – If the cost of college can’t be covered through grants. scholarships and federal student loans (Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS), consider private loan options from SunTrust such as the Custom Choice Loan or the SunTrust Graduate Business School Loan. With either of these options, money can be borrowed for education related expenses such as transportation, housing, a computer to use at school, etc.
- SunTrust has other options, too – 529 plans and home equity lines of credit .