reportal: Crystal Report Solutions
reportal allows you to easily view and schedule Crystal Reports securely over the web or your intranet. With a cost-effective server licensing model, you can distribute your reports to an unlimited number of users.
Look at these key features provided by reportal :
- Administer users, groups, reports and more through an online administration console.
- Publish Crystal Reports to the web with no need for any coding. Users view reports in their browser.
- Customize templates to provide a personalized look and feel based on user login.
- Dynamically control record level access to data by user login.
- Built in web viewer displays Crystal Report output in all browsers. No need to install special software.
- Set up security and access options by user or group. Control permissions by folder or report.
- Distribute reports and documents on your intranet or extranet using Windows or internal authentication.
- Full-featured enterprise class product without the crippling licensing costs of similar solutions.
- Provide on-demand access or schedule to email, web, FTP, file share, SharePoint and printer destinations.
- Dynamically filter data based on user login without changing your Crystal Report.
- Use built-in bursting engine to break apart a single scheduled report to multiple users.
- Use dynamic and cascading parameters to create data driven pick lists.
See how simple and easy report and document distribution can be.
To login, enter “reportuser” as the user name and “user” as the password.
Copyright Shahrabani + Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Crystal Reports and Crystal Enterprise are registered trademarks of SAP.
SSRS, SQL Server Reporting Services, Report Server and FRx are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.