#real estate licence qld
Real estate agents licensing course
In order to apply for a Real Estate Agent’s licence in Queensland, applicants must have been assessed as competent in 19 units from the Property Services Training Package.
Property Training Australia delivers seven of these units through the Sales Registration Course. The remaining 12 units are delivered through the Real Estate Agents Licensing Course in our training centres or via our online training platform.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Property Training Australia offers FastTrack versions of the Real Estate Licensing Course for professionals with recent prior experience in the property industry. If you have worked as a salesperson, property manager or resident letting agent in the last 12 months, you may be eligible to enrol in one of our FastTrack courses. FastTrack courses involve making an application for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)* for the units of competency that relate specifically to your job role.
* RPL is the recognition of skills and knowledge acquired both formally and informally. A candidate for RPL must provide sufficient evidence to support his/her claim. Property Training Australia prides itself in the knowledge that it applies the principles of RPL in accordance with Australian Qualifications Training Framework guidelines which state that RPL should be easily accessible and affordable.
- Sales Registration Course (pre-requisite)
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships;
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances