#payday loans online no credit check
What Is A Payday Loan
Payday loans are short-term loans designed to help you pay for immediate expenses. The loan balance is due in full on your next payday.
Every online loan comes with a 72-hour Satisfaction Guarantee. So, if you change your mind about your online loan, just return the principal within 72 hours and pay nothing more.
We’ve simplified the online loan application process to make it fast and easy for you to apply for the payday loan you need. In fact, you can complete the application online in minutes and get an instant decision. 1
Cash deposited overnight 3
Make sure you have your social security number and banking information handy while completing the application. You will need this information to complete the loan application. If approved, your cash may be deposited overnight. 3
Why Choose ACE Cash Express
1. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. Rates and terms will vary depending upon the state where you reside. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan or for the maximum loan amount. Terms and conditions apply. Loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, and not as a long-term solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling. ACE Cash Express, Inc. is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to Financial Code Section 23005(a) of the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law. Loans in Minnesota made by ACE Minnesota Corp. Loans in Ohio arranged by FSH Credit Services LLC d/b/a ACE Cash Express, CS.900100.000, and made by, and subject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third party lender. Loans in Texas arranged by ACE Credit Access LLC and made by, and subject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third party lender. ACE Cash Express, Inc. is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, PL-115.
2. Every online loan comes with a 72-hour Satisfaction Guarantee. So, if you change your mind about your online loan, just return the principal within 72 hours and pay nothing more.
3. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to two days. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. In-store cash pickup is subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. In-store cash pickup not available in all states.
Our credit decision on your application may be based in whole or in part on information obtained from a national database including, but not limited to FactorTrust, Inc. P.O. Box 3653, Alpharetta, Georgia 30023, (678) 306-2260.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my loan or credit services transaction?
Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or credit services transaction can have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications Currently, no past due interest is assessed on any loans you may obtain from us or that we may arrange for you. However, you may be assessed a late fee if you fail to make your payment by a specified period following its due date and you may be assessed with a returned item charge if any check or electronic payment we submit on your behalf is returned unpaid (late fee and returned item fees vary by state see your transaction agreements for additional details).
- Collection Activity We may attempt to collect any delinquent amount through our standard collection practices, which include contacting you by phone, mail or email. We may also exercise any of our rights under our loan or credit services agreements with you. If we are unable to collect any delinquent amount you may have with us through such actions, we may also sell our debt to a third party debt buyer or engage a collection agency, who may also engage in collection activity with you.
- Impact on Your Credit Score We do not currently report loan activity to any of the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian or TransUnion). However, we do use alternative credit reporting agencies such as FactorTrust. Failure to make timely payment on your loan may reduce your score with such agencies, and prevent you from receiving credit or other services from a provider that uses such agencies.
- Refinancing a Loan We do not automatically refinance any of our loans or credit services transactions. Where refinances are available (varies by state), you may refinance your loan or credit services transaction by logging in as a returning customer prior to your due date and applying for a refinance. In connection with any refinance, you will be required to agree to new transaction agreements via electronic signature for the refinanced transaction. Our standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed on that refinance (varies by state see posted fee schedules). You may also call us to discuss payment plan options at (866) 355-6815.