Enjoy great benefits with a Nationwide online savings account
Enjoy low or no fees
Nationwide offers some of the lowest bank fees around.
- $0 monthly maintenance fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $300 or a monthly direct deposit of $25 or more. Otherwise $3.
- $0 preauthorized withdrawals up to 6 per monthly statement cycle via telephone or electronic transfers, check or ATM card transactions.
- $0 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions up to 2 per month. Fees from the ATM owner may apply.
- $0 online statements detailing your monthly activity.
- $0 money transfers with your Nationwide bank accounts and your accounts with other banks.
- See all transactional fees associated with this account and how to avoid them here.
Experience the convenience of an online savings account
At Nationwide, we value you as a member and make the advantages clear to you.
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs .
- Only $25 required to open an account.
- Free access to our online banking and personal finance management tool.
- Convenient mobile app for 24/7 banking wherever you are, including a feature to deposit checks with your smartphone.
- Link to a Nationwide checking account to cover overdrafts on your checking account.
- We keep your account safe with a layered security protocol.
- FDIC insurance. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000.
Begin your savings journey today.
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Nationwide Mutual Fire Insurance Company, Nationwide Life Insurance Company, Nationwide Life and Annuity Insurance Company and Nationwide Investment Services Corporation are affiliates of Nationwide Bank. The insurance products and services offered through these affiliates of Nationwide Bank are not insured by the FDIC or any federal government agency, nor are they guaranteed by, deposits of or obligations of Nationwide Bank. The products and services offered through Nationwide Investment Services Corporation are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of value.
Programs (including, without limit, fees, rates and features) are subject to change without notice.
Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, Nationwide is on your side and Nationwide Bank are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2017
Nationwide Bank, Member FDIC, is a federally chartered savings bank. Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are not insured by the FDIC. Nationwide Bank is an Equal Housing Lender.