If you’re already a Co-operative Bank customer, you can register for online banking and take advantage of these features:
- Mobile and tablet-friendly banking.
- Send us a secure message, 24/7, to our customer support team.
- Create, send and amend payments to new and existing recipients, all grouped under Move Money .
- Opt for paperless statements with your current account.
- Search and sort through 13 months’ worth of transactions.
- Apply for other products online.
- Manage your list of recipients.
- All your Planned Payments. (direct debits and standing orders) together in one place.
- Helpful notifications when your account is overdrawn or charges are due.
Need a little help? Have a look at our online banking help videos
How to search for a transaction
The Co-operative Bank is covered by the FSCS.
The Co-operative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937.
The Co‑operative Bank p.l.c. is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (No. 121885). The Co‑operative Bank, Platform, smile and Britannia are trading names of The Co‑operative Bank p.l.c. P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No.990937. Credit facilities are provided by The Co‑operative Bank p.l.c. and are subject to status and our lending policy. The Bank reserves the right to decline any application for an account or credit facility. The Co‑operative Bank p.l.c. subscribes to the Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored by the Lending Standards Board.
The Co-operative Bank
Important Cookie Information