Oklahoma Insurance Discounts
Discounts for the Family
- Bundle Discounts – Bundle your Auto insurance with other Farmers products and save with our multi-policy discounts. Cover your important investments with Farmers Auto insurance and any of the following quality Farmers products, and you may qualify:
- Mobile Home / Specialty Dwelling
- Farmers Specialty (Motorcycle, boat, motor home, etc.)
- Business and Professional Group – If you’re employed by, or retired from a company that’s in a Farmers approved occupational group, you may be eligible for additional discounts. Contact Us to see if you qualify.
- Distant Student – If your children attend school at least 100 miles away from home and have no regular access to the covered car, this discount can lower their rates.
- Multi-Car – Protect more than one car under the same Farmers Auto policy and earn this discount.
- Youthful Driver – Drivers who’ve had a valid Farmers Auto policy in force for at least 1 year can add a child or grandchild (24 or younger) to their policy and save with this discount.
- Teen Driver – If you’ve had your Farmers Auto policy for at least 2 years, you can add your teenage (19 and younger) child or grandchild and earn this additional premium discount.
Planning Ahead Discounts
- Alternative Fuel – Oklahoma’s still one of the largest producers of natural gas in the country, and if your car runs on it, you can save on auto insurance! Discounts also apply to hybrid, electric, and other alternative fuel vehicles.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Select EFT as your premium payment method, and we’ll lower your rates.
- Homeowner – If you own your home, you may be eligible for this additional rate discount.
- Pay In Full – Lower your rates when you decide to pay your full-term premium with one lump sum.
- Transfer – Switch to Farmers Auto insurance and earn this discount.
- Defensive Driver – If you’ve completed a state-approved Defensive Driver program in the past 3 years, you’re eligible for an additional rate discount.
- Good Student – Students under 25 can lower their auto insurance rates with this discount, just by getting good grades! This applies to any of the following:
- High school student with at least a B average
- College student with a 3.0 (out of 4.0) grade point average or higher
- Dean’s List or Honor Roll student
- Student ranked in the top 20% of their class or in the top 20% in national standardized tests
Be ready to submit proof of eligibility (a copy of a report card, grade-point average, etc.) when requesting this discount.