HP JetAdvantage solutions for mobile printing
Shop for HP JetAdvantage business workflow and printing solutions
Gain control with an HP JetAdvantage managed mobile print solution
Hit print anytime then pick-up when you want
HP JetAdvantage Private Print App
For use with HP JetAdvantage Private Print. Print from your mobile device to your private queue. The job doesn’t print until you login from any enabled HP printer or MFP. The app also lets you view and manage files in your JetAdvantage On Demand print queue. 4
Capture and control scan jobs
HP JetAdvantage Capture App
Transform paper documents into valuable insight while on the go. Use your Android™ smartphone or tablet to snap, store, and route high-resolution digital files, or launch scan jobs on supported HP devices. 5
Spiceworks case study:
No Strings Attached.
IT Pros Implement Mobile
Printing in Busy Environments.
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
1. Feature is supported on select printers and may require purchase of an optional accessory. Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi network of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Learn more at hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting .
2. For wireless direct printing, mobile device may require an app or print software. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the printer. Please note that while your mobile device is directly connected to the printer, access to content that requires Internet support (such as web pages or documents stored in the cloud) may not be supported while in HP wireless direct mode.
3. Requires a compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile device. For a list of compatible NFC-printing-enabled mobile devices, see hp.com/go/nfcprinting .
4. Available only in North America and select European countries on many HP printers and MFPs. The private print feature is available at no charge and requires that the printer be connected to the Internet with web services enabled. For more information and device compatibility details, see www.hpjetadvantage.com .
5. HP JetAdvantage Capture App requires Internet access. The app is available for mobile devices running Android OS version 4.0 and higher and is compatible with many HP scanners and MFPs. Mobile device needs to be connected to the same network as the HP scanner or MFP or connected via Wi-Fi Direct.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.