Move beyond mobile device management (MDM) with SAP Mobile Secure – EMM in the cloud
Why SAP Mobile Secure?
- Mobile app configuration
Simplify the process of customizing, configuring, and deploying mobile apps - including SAP Fiori app, apps built on SAP Cloud Platform or SAP Mobile Platform, and 3rd party apps.
- Mobile app discovery service
Simplify the first-time user experience of setting up and configuring mobile apps with the new mobile app management (MAM) feature now available in SAP Mobile Secure.
- Mobile security without barriers – Address all the possible security gaps that come from supporting mobile devices, apps, and content with SAP Mobile Secure safeguarding your corporate data while providing a superior, frictionless mobile experience for your employees, partners, and customers.
Browser and configuration requirements for SAP Mobile Secure
System and software requirements vary according to specific customer scenarios. Please refer to the SAP Mobile Secure Sizing Guide and SAP Mobile Secure System Requirements Guide for details.
Browser requirements (portal)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Google Chrome 34.x
Mozilla Firefox 26.x
Safari 6.1.3 for Mac OS
Your production subscription entitles you to one production account in the SAP Mobile Secure landscape. SAP does not provide a development/test account as part of your subscription.
- A single tenant is supported per enterprise
- All customers are patched/upgraded concurrently with advance notice from SAP
- RDP access to the infrastructure is not permitted
- Session Manager Policies are not supported
- Direct API/programmatic access is not supported
- By default, a single Active Directory integration point is supported
- MDM Settings are in UTC and cannot be changed