#knee walker rental
FREE delivery available within our service area
Call for information (888) 837-5467 or (772) 569-3797
DV8 Steerable Knee Walker
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
- Deluxe lever brake ensures safety.
- Tool free height adjustment.
- 8″ casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Lifetime Warranty on brake cable.
- Leg pad with “Channel” provides added stability and comfort. Leg pad can be height adjusted without tools.
- Dual hand brakes for added safety.
- EZ handle height adjustment.
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation.
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability.
- Handle Height (Highest): 37.79 inches
- Handle Height (Lowest): 33.07 inches
- Unit Width: 16.9 inches
- Unit Depth: 31.49 inches
- Pad Height (Highest): 21.81 inches
- Pad Height (Lowest): 18.81 inches
- Pad Width: 7.08 inches
- Pad Depth: 14.17 inches
- Product Weight: 22.70 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 28.88 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Essential Medical Supply, Inc. – P4000 Free Spirit® Knee Leg Walker
- Weight of Unit: 22.5 lbs.
- 400 lb. User Weight Limit!
- Adjustable tiller knee pad to accomodate different user heights.
- Superbly Engineered and Designed
- Handle folds down for transport
- Anatomically designed handles
- It is truly “State of the Art!”
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES! Much easier than traditional “bicycle style” hand brakes and requires less coordination.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches. Perfect for patients who are recovering from either foot or ankle issues.
- Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
- Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight aluminum frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Handle Bars Height Adjustment: 33½” – 41½”
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Knee Rest Height Adjustment: 17½” – 23½”
- Overall Length: 31″
- Width: 17¼”
Roscoe Mobility Knee Scooter
The Knee Scooter offers increased comfort and ease of mobility to patients who cannot put weight on their foot or ankle, but want to remain active. With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, the Knee Scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment in seconds – no tools required. The Knee Scooter is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever and fits beneath the raised knee platform for ease of storage and transportation.
- Product Weight: 22.8 lbs.
- 8” Rubber Wheels with Sealed Bearings
- Adjustable Hand Brake
- Padded Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- Padded Handle-bar Grips
- Two Year Warranty
- Knee Platform Measurements: 7“(w) x 14”(l)
- Frame Finish: Powder-coated Black, White or Mahogany Red
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31” – 41”
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.