Westminster Kingsway College has an excellent reputation within the hospitality and catering industry. The College is recognised as one of the leading providers of education and training in the UK and has been accredited with the new national Training Quality Standard and is a centre of excellence for hospitality training.
The College offers programmes to suit all skills and abilities. From improving your professional chefs skills, to learning new management techniques, to attending a master class with the College’s team of expert chef lecturers or undertaking an Apprenticeship – Westminster Kingsway College has something to suit your requirements.
Hospitality Training to help your business grow
Westminster Kingsway College offers a wide range of courses and training in Hospitality and Culinary Arts including:
- Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery and in Hospitality Food Service and Supervisory Skills
- Full-time College-based courses including Professional Chefs Diplomas and Diplomas in Hospitality Supervision
- Part-time College-based courses including Professional Cookery NVQs Level 1/2/3, Professional Scholarships, Patisserie and Confectionery courses and Business Skills
- Industry Master classes in Specialist Culinary Skills
- Management courses with the Institute of Hospitality
- Foundation Degrees and BA Degrees in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management and Tourism Management
- International Culinary Diploma – a fast track, intensive course for Professional Chefs in Culinary Arts or Patisserie