#hollywood hills real estate
Hollywood Hills Real Estate
Among the most distinctive residential neighborhoods in Los Angeles is The Hollywood Hills, which is nestled in the southeast Santa Monica Mountains and flanked by the famous Hollywood sign. This iconic destination is seeing growing interest from luxury investors, as the location is private, the atmosphere is laid back, the property selection is diverse, and prices are attractive. Hilton Hyland, the leading real estate firm serving the high-end Los Angeles real estate market, is the preferred resource for homebuyers seeking the finest Hollywood Hills homes as well as an unprecedented caliber of service.
Since 1993, Hilton Hyland has been responsible for many high profile sales in Los Angeles, including one of the most expensive to date the $85 Million Spelling Manor in 2011. Founders Rick Hilton and Jeff Hyland have spearheaded their company with countless years of success and expertise, with Hilton as a successful developer, investor, and descendent of the legendary hotel clan, and Hyland as a prominent architectural historian, author, and broker. Both bring to the table an unparalleled passion for real estate, and have fostered a team of gifted professionals who are always striving for perfection when it comes to managing a purchase or sale.
Hilton Hyland is also an exclusive affiliate of one the world s most esteemed brokerage firms Christie s International Real Estate. This further puts the best possible tools and resources in your hands, which is invaluable for any luxury transaction in the Hollywood Hills real estate market, the Platinum Triangle or the many other prestigious LA neighborhoods. To no surprise, the firm has gathered an impressive list of clientele that includes well-known celebrities, entertainment moguls, socialites, and political luminaries.
Hilton Hyland recommends Hollywood Hills real estate for its many advantageous qualities, such as:
- The average listing price is $2,451,711.00, which is more affordable than some other luxury communities.
- Growth is steady, and sales prices in October 2012 are up by 5% in comparison to the same period in 2011.
- The market presents an attractive mix of real estate, including popular Mid-Century Modern homes, contemporary properties, and classic architectural gems.
- Notable neighborhoods including the iconic Bird Streets, Outpost Estates, Mount Olympus, and Beachwood Canyon.
- An affluent and attractive population, with a median income of $71,717 almost twice that of the median income of Los Angeles.
- A wonderfully tranquil location that is still within reach of all the culture and commerce that the city has to offer.
HOLLYWOOD HILLS REAL ESTATE AGENCY
The right Hollywood Hills real estate agency can make a tremendous difference when it comes to achieving your goals and ensuring your satisfaction. Hilton Hyland offers remarkable market insight and unmatched professional connections, and has closed numerous multi-million dollar deals that have been cited in industry publications as well as national news and media outlets. Investors can always trust the firm to match them to the right home, negotiate the deal they want, and close the transaction to the highest standards. To find out more about the latest market trends, recently completed deals, and new and exclusive listings, make sure to visit the firm s real estate blog.
For more information regarding the Hollywood Hills real estate market, contact a representative at Hilton Hyland today.