#remo #recover #windows #pro,windows #recovery #software,tool #to #recover #data #from #windows,advanced #windows #recovery #software,complete #data #recovery #software,partition #recovery,hard #drive #recovery,windows #data #recovery,recover #lost #data,data #recovery #software
Remo Recover (Windows) – Pro
Windows Hard Drive Partition Data Recovery with Remo Recover (Windows) Pro!
Mistakes are bound to occur due to which you might end up losing files from hard drive or entire partition. Never regret for such mistakes! Remo software has designed the best Windows data recovery to restore back all your files in quick and easy manner. Remo Recover (Windows) Pro, with its advanced recovery algorithms retrieves files from partitions, hard drives and from other removable devices.
This powerful Windows hard drive recovery tool scans your drive thoroughly and locates your deleted, missing or lost partitions. Also, the tool will help you in recovering data from formatted, re-formatted partitions and re-partitioned drives from all Windows OS versions like Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
Key Features of Remo Recover Windows (Pro) Software:
- Recognizes and restores up to 300 types of files, such as Word files, excel sheets, PPT files, email archives, etc. as well as media files depending on their unique signature
- You can even add / edit new signatures for files that are not listed
- Easy to sort recovered files based on their name, date, size and file type
- Provides Find option to search for a particular file from a list of recovered files
- Helps to recover data from external hard drives, internal hard drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, iPods, FireWire drives, etc.
- Recovers data from formatted or deleted RAID ( RAID 0,RAID 1, RAID 5) partitions
- Enables file recovery from various file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT drives
- Save Recovery Session and Open Recovery Session options lets you pause and resume the recovery process at any time without rescanning the drive
- It is possible to view recovered files prior to restoration using Preview option
- You can view recovered files on the basis of file extension using the File Type View option, whereas Data View option displays recovered files in hierarchical format
- Allows you to save recovered files on CD / DVD or to any accessible drive
- Enables file recovery with ADS (Alternate Data Streams) attribute from a NTFS drive
- Recovered files and folders can be compressed into ZIP archives to save disk space
Supported File Types
Remo Recover Windows (Pro) Software Comes in Handy:
- Accidentally deleted or lost partition recovery from hard drive and external hard drive
- Restoring files from formatted partitions, hard drive and other external drives
- Get back data from inaccessible, RAW or corrupted partitions
- Recovering files from hard drive which refuses to boot
- Retrieve back all files from crashed or failed hard drive
First Try, then Buy: The software is also available as demo version which is absolutely free. You can use this version to analyze recovery results. It has all the features available in the licensed version except save features. Once you are convinced with recovery results, you can save them by purchasing the software.
Most Common Data Loss Scenarios
- Accidental deletion of partition from Windows Disk Management utility / Third party tools
- Partitioning errors caused while trying to create new partitions using third party partitioning utilities
- Corrupting partition information while trying to make dual /multi OS boot installation
- Trying to relocate free space among partitions may lead to the deletion of existing partition
- Accidental formatting – when trying to format d: user may select f: drive
- Errors encountered during file system conversion may lead to data loss
- Formatting the system considering it to be a restoration from system restore CD provided by the computer vendors
- Accidentally converting partition from dynamic to basic may lead to data loss
- Power surge causing partition corruption which eventually makes Windows inaccessible
- Shutting down your Windows improperly may result in inaccessible Windows / partitions / drives
How to Recover Data from Windows Hard drives / Partitions:
Easily recover your entire data from corrupt or formatted hard drives using Remo Recover (Windows) – pro. Initially, download the demo version of Remo Recover (Windows) software and install it on your Windows system. Then, Launch the tool and click on “Recover Partition / Drives” from the main screen. Then, according to the data loss scenario follow the below explained steps:
To Restore Data from Formatted Drives:
- Now, select “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option
- With this the tool scans your entire system and lists all the available drives
- Select the drive and click on “Next”
- It will starts scanning your entire drive and lists all your files from it
- You can view recovered files using “File Type View” option or “Data View” option
- Later, just preview recovered data using “Preview” option to verify recovered results
- Then save those recovered files by activating licensed version of Remo Recover (Windows) software
To Recover Deleted or Lost Partition:
- From the next window, select “Partition Recovery” option to get back deleted or lost partition
- Select the drive from which you want to retrieve lost or deleted partition and click “Next” option
- Software starts scanning the selected drive for locating partition
- After completion of scanning, it will display list of partitions / drives
- Select the drives / partitions from the list and click “Next”
- Once recovering process is completed, it lists all your recovered files, which you can view using “Preview” option
- Once you are satisfied with the recovery results you can purchase the software
NOTE – In case, you want to recover data from the external drive, first connect the drive to a Windows system on which you have installed Remo Recover (Windows) Pro Edition software and then begin the recovery process.
. I have just purchased the full application, and the point on the short e-mail is just to say thanks, and keep up the good work. 700gb of data fully recovered, after my drive lost it’s structure.
. Many thanks for getting in touch. The software worked perfectly. Saved the job. I can’t express how grateful I am for the help and support I got from you all.
Operating System – Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
RAM – 512 MB (Recommended, 1 GB RAM)
Free disk space – 50 MB (for installation)
You must log in to your Windows PC as Local System Administrator to install and use this software
Supports 32-bit, 64-bit PC
All in One tool to recover data from lost, deleted, formatted, missing or from damaged partitions (FAT, NTFS or EXFAT) from laptops or desktops quickly.
Remo External Hard drive Recovery Software recovers lost or deleted data from formatted or corrupt external hard drives like Seagate, Iomega, Western digital, Maxtor and so on.
Ensures complete recovery of all your files lost, deleted or gone missing while formatting or partitioning the Solid State Drives (SSDs) in simple clicks.
Remo Laptop Disk Recovery Tool will securely restore all sorts of files from corrupt, crashed and formatted hard drive of laptops like HP, Dell, Toshiba, Asus, Acer, Lenovo, Samsung and many more.
Safe and Quick recovery of documents, photos, videos & other types of files from corrupt, formatted or inaccessible hard disks of most popular brands.
Remo Windows Data Recovery software performs quick yet complete data recovery after Windows reinstallation, upgradation or crash. Supports Recovery from all latest Windows OS including Windows 10.
Remo Recover tool quickly retrieves files from ADATA SATA II SSD. It even restores data from corrupted, formatted and inaccessible ADATA SATA II SSD.