#guardian credit union
Guardian Fraud Protection Service
Guardian Fraud Protection Service is a comprehensive suite of services provided by Police Credit Union to keep your transactions safe and secure.
What Guardian will do for you?
- Identify high risk transactions
- Assess and where required, monitor the high risk transactions
- Monitor fraud trends within Australia and globally
- Take proactive action to recover funds were a fraud has occurred
What Products/Access Channels are covered?
- Visa Debit/Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Telephone Banking
- Mobile Phone Banking
And of course you are covered by the Guardian Money Back Guarantee
This means that if you suffer a loss as a result of a fraudulent transaction, we will credit your account with the amount of the loss provided you:
- You have not directly contributed to the fraud; and
- Have notified us promptly of the fraud.
If you notice any unusual transactions on your account, please contact us immediately on 1300 131 844.
Thinking about travelling overseas?
You should let your Guardian know.
By notifying us of your travel plans, it will allow us to monitor high risk transactions more effectively and avoid any possible inconvenience by us taking preventative action against what could be legitimate transactions.
Click here for more important information.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518