Download Virtual Machine Software
- Avram – applicative virtual machine v.0.1.0 avram is a virtualmachine emulator with strong support for functional programming operations suchas list processing. It also allows interoperability of virtual code with other applications by way ofthe expect.
- EVM Virtual Machine v.30.2004 EVM is a 32-bit virtualmachine designed for easy implementation. It supports bounds checking, real-time linking and JIT compilation on x86 architecture. No platform-specific calls or byte order dependencies. Comes with an optimizing C.
- F/VM (Free Virtual Machine) v.32 A virtualmachine inspired by the concept of IBM’s z/VM. The goal is to create a secure, fast and reliable server platform with focus on security with the ability to nest more.
- FUEL Virtual Machine v.1.6 A virtualmachine providing a dynamic, portable assembler; JIT compilation; C bindings; and Forth.
- JC virtual machine v.1.4.7 JC is a Java virtualmachine implementation that converts class files into C source files using the Soot Java bytecode analysis framework, compiles them with GCC, and loads them using a built-in ELF object loader. JC uses GNU Classpath’s class.
- Joeq virtual machine v.20030812 A Java 2 (JDK 1.3/1.4) compatible virtualmachine. joeq is unique in that it is almost entirely implemented in Java, making it reliable and efficient. It is also language-independent, so code from any language can be seamlessly and dynamically.
- Kernel virtual machine v.0.14.0 kvm, or kernel-based virtualmachine. is a device driver and userspace component for Linux that utilizes hardware virtualization extensions such as Intel’s VT to create virtual machines running on a Linux.
- OKit Virtual Machine v.rc Object Tree, VirtualMachine and Compiler for Concatenative Languages, in a shared library – [This project is obsolete, and has been superseeded by the XCL suit, available at.
- Open Virtual Machine Tools v.188.8.131.525873 The Open VirtualMachine Tools project aims to provide a suite of open source virtualization utilities and drivers to improve the functionality and user experience of virtualization. The project currently runs in guest operating systems under VMware.
- Plex86 – An x86 Virtual Machine v.1.0 Plex86 is an OSS virtualmachine project for x86. It can be used on its own to runLinux VMs using lightweight VM technology, or in conjunction with the bochs emulatoras an accelerator to run non VM-friendly.
Today’s Top Ten Downloads for Virtual Machine
Copyright 1995 – 2015 WinSite.com