#mortgages for bad credit
America’s First Time Home Buyer Program Specialist
Zero Down Payment Loans
4 Steps To Owning Your First Home
2. Get Pre-Approved Today so you can shop for a home tomorrow with a pre-approval letter in hand.
3. Request Pre-Screened Realtor from FirstHomeBuyers and start house hunting today.
4. Close on your new home, get the keys, move in, order some pizza and kick off your shoes and celebrate!
Download Great Step-By-Step Guide on How to Buy Your 1st Home with Little or Zero Money Down! Read about the benefits of owning versus renting, how to qualify for First-Time Home Buyer Loans. how to fill out the application and get pre-approved, credit scores and qualifications, benefits of using a Realtor, first time homebuyer mistakes you want to avoid, and much more.
Welcome to the Firsthomebuyers Loan Program and Realtor Information Center. Buying a home can be a daunting task but our mission is to educate and guide first time home buyers through every step of the process. We provide the best tools and loan programs available so you can decide if homeownership is right for you. Our goal is to make buying your 1st home a simple, fun, exciting, and hassle-free experience.
- Fannie Mae NO PMI Program -NO PMI or mortgage insurance.
- Fannie Mae MyCommunityMortgage -Fannie Mae Low PMI loan.
- USDA Zero Down Loan – Fixed rate zero down loan with 640 score.
- HomeBuyer Readiness Program -Take the quiz and find out if you are ready to purchase a home right now or do you need to take action to prepare yourself to become a homeowner.
Today’s Tip and Advice: Know the difference between getting pre-approved and pre-qualified because sellers will ask you for a pre-approval letter before they accept your purchase offer on their home. Check out How Are Pre-Qualifying And Pre-Approval Different?
Government insured loan programs such as FHA requires a low down payment and VA or Veteran Loans requires 0 Down payment. Fair to marginal credit may qualify for these programs.
- Dream Makers Program -get $5,000 grant if you are in the military
- FHA -620 minimum score. If you have bad credit, you should work on improving your credit and scores.
- HUD Home Loan Program -FHA loan for HUD owned homes or FHA foreclosures.
- Kiddie Condo -Parent(s) can co-sign for son and daughter without occupying property.
- Streamline 203k Renovation Loan -Repairs and home improvements may be added into mortgage to fix up home. Great for foreclosures and short sales!
- FHA Back To Work -Program designed to assist people who experienced unemployment or severe reduction in income due to recent Recession.
- VA or Veteran Loan -0 Down Payment geared toward Veterans and active personnel in Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, and National Guard. VA loan option available for loan amounts exceeding $417,000.
First time home buyer programs are offered in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, DC, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Special Teacher, Police Officer, Fireman or Firefighter, Nurse, Paramedic or EMT, Pharmacist, Healthcare Professional, and Military Programs available in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. You must check with mortgage lenders for current availability of specific loan program(s) in your state.