Home ELogs Edition
This edition of Encompass is for fleets that want to focus on hours-of-service compliance, which is the most commonly cited violation at DOT roadside inspections. This is the most economical option to automate E-Logs.
Features Functions Included:
HOS DVIR Management
- Manual log entry and auditing fleet administrators can key in duty status documents and instantly see compliance levels.
- Electronic logs for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, there’s no longer a need to complete paper forms. Drivers download the J. J. Keller Mobile app to their smartphone or laptop to record the duty status, and this information is stored in Encompass for fleet management to see compliance levels.
- Electronic Logging of Personal Conveyance, Team Driving, and Exempt driving tracking
- Manual DVIR entry fleet administrators can key Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports into Encompass, and view any gaps in maintenance areas.
- Electronic DVIRs for vehicles and drivers equipped with hardware, DVIRs can be completed by the driver as he/she walks around the vehicle with an Encompass compatible mobile device.
- Driver Vehicle Listing Fleet management always has a snapshot report of all drivers and vehicles in their pool.
- Rule Sets Unique state and industry rule sets including U.S. Oil Field, Texas, Canadian Federal and more. www.jjkellerElogs.com/RuleSets
- Dashboard Alerts Online alerts appear for all editions. Have immediate visibility to areas of compliance, safety and operations that require attention. Any alerts can be automatically emailed to key employees
- Reporting Reporting templates with customization based on company locations, driver unit types, and more
- Learning Center A library of information covering system and regulatory areas. Includes webcasts, documents, regulations.