Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Florida and Texas: Recovery is a Reality
The Watershed drug and alcohol rehabilitation programs offer:
- Chemical dependency education
- Prescription drug, heroin and alcohol detox
- Family and group therapy
- Addiction counseling
- Psychiatric and psychological care
We are a drug rehab and inpatient alcohol treatment center committed to helping you attain lasting sobriety.
Here at The Watershed. we are committed to helping you reach your ultimate goal: sobriety. With the help of our diverse and specialized programs, you will leave with all the tools needed to continue a brand new, healthier lifestyle after treatment. You’ve already taken the first step…you’re here. As a patient at The Watershed, you’ll experience:
- Qualified, caring staff
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Convenient transportation
- No financial hardship
Over 35,000 People Helped
The Watershed Addiction Treatment Programs have been state licensed since 1998 and have helped over 35,000 people recover from drug addiction and alcoholism. Our staff of highly trained addiction professionals includes psychiatrists, medical doctors, psychologists, nurses, paramedics, therapists and certified behavioral health technicians.
Recognized Premier Addiction Treatment Center
Located in beautiful South Florida. The Watershed is recognized as a premier addiction treatment center for drug and alcohol abuse. We provide comprehensive inpatient care that includes a safe and comfortable medical detoxification, inpatient rehabilitation and residential treatment at all of our facilities, including multiple levels of outpatient care.
Safe and Comfortable Environment
The Watershed’s Medical Detox is located right at our facility so you can rest assured that you or your loved one is in a safe and comfortable environment with paramedics, nurses and medical doctors on staff 24/7. As an integral part of the services we provide, Watershed assists patients, their families and friends in understanding the recovery process, both while the patient is in treatment and as their recovery continues after treatment.
Full Continuum of Care
We care about the health and success of our patients, even after they have left our facility. The Watershed offers care and support to our Alumni and their families from our comprehensive Alumni Department, specifically designed to help our patients and their families stay connected to recovery even long after treatment.
We are licensed by The State of Florida (FL) Department of Children and Families to perform addiction and substance abuse detoxification for alcohol addiction and drug addiction, drug treatment, alcohol rehabilitation, drug rehab levels of treatment together with intensive residential inpatient drug and alcohol rehab, in addition to prevention services. Addicts and Alcoholics do recover from the disease of addiction. Recovery can be a reality for you or your loved one; all you have to do is call today!
For more information or to speak to our caring admissions staff, call 24 hours a day,1-888-602-6777“It’s never too late to call.”
At The Watershed, we understand that getting help from an addiction treatment program can seem overwhelming. Our admissions counselors understand what you are going through and are here to help you every step of the way.
Contact us now for more information regarding the following:
- Insurance information
- What to bring to treatment
- A typical day in treatment
- Frequently asked questions
For more information or to speak to our caring admissions staff, call 24 hours a day1-888-602-6777“It’s never too late to call.”
We accept almost all Insurance plans. Examples of Insurance Companies we work with include the following:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health (UHC UBH)
- Magellan Behavioral Health Care
- and more
*Unfortunately, The Watershed does not participate with Medicare, Medicaid, or strict HMO s that have no out of network coverage.
The Watershed is not a participating provider in Aetna networks.
For more information or to speak to our caring admissions staff, call 24 hours a day
It s never too late to call.
You just made a very important decision – one that will affect the rest of your life. To help you arrive prepared and knowing what to expect, The Watershed compiled the following information:
What to Bring
- Dress for therapy should be casual and in good taste. Please do not bring form-fitting clothing, including Lycra tights or biking or running shorts. No low-cut tops, blouses with spaghetti straps or tank tops. Bare midriffs are unacceptable, and jeans and clothing must not have suggestive tears or cutouts.*
- Swimwear, sportswear, open shirts etc. are allowed only for recreational and fitness activities.
- Bathing suits for women should be appropriate.
- Bathing suits for men must be the boxer-type.
- Undergarments are required for all patients.
- Lightweight jackets are recommended for evening wear year-round. A heavier coat is recommended for winter months.
- Flat-soled or tennis shoes are best. Shoes and/or slippers must be worn outside your room.
We recommend that you bring a limited amount of clothing (limit 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on). Laundry facilities and supplies are available for patient use. Irons and ironing boards are accessible, but we suggest wash-and-wear clothing. Dry cleaning services are not available. *Determination of inappropriate attire will be at staff discretion. Items found to be inappropriate will be shipped home at your expense.
- Insurance card and identification.
- Pre-paid telephone calling card.
- If you smoke cigarettes, please bring your own.
- Sunglasses and hat or visor.
- Appropriate reading material. All books are subject for review by the patient s primary therapist.
- Any electrical items, such as hair dryers, curling irons or electric shavers.
- Living will or healthcare power of attorney.
It is important that you advise your intake representative of all medications you are currently taking and the instructions for usage. Please bring only a three day supply in the appropriately labeled prescription bottle. Remaining medication will be returned upon discharge. Controlled substances will be destroyed, except with a written order by one of The Watershed s physicians. Each patient s attending physician will manage medication through The Watershed s pharmacy supply so please do not bring over-the-counter medications, vitamins, herbs or nutritional supplements.
For your convenience, The Watershed has on-site travel department to assist patients and family members in making their plans. We will work directly with our intake representatives and you to coordinate arrival times and make any necessary travel arrangement modifications. If traveling by plane, bus or train, a representative of The Watershed rehabilitation center will meet you at the gate when you disembark.