Downloading the Agent installer of Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC)
- 15 Nov 2014
- Worry-Free Business Security Services for Dell 5.6
- Worry-Free Business Security Services 5.7
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server R2
- Windows 2008 Essential Business Server
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2011 Small Business Server Standard
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP Home
- Windows XP Professional
Know how to download the WFBS-SVC installer that you can use to easily install the WFBS-SVC agent.
To download the installer on Windows:
- Log in to the WFBS-SVC console .
- Click Devices. then select Add Devices .
- Click View Details under Select an installation method.
Note: If you are using Firefox as your web browser, you need to download the installer package from the link provided, save it to your computer and run it to install.
Note: Do not click Save .
The download will start.
The WFBS-SVC_Agent_Installer.msi file can now be installed on each client within the same company using any of the following methods:
- Copy the file to each computer and then run the file.
- Run the installer from a shared directory on the company s local network.
- Distribute the installer via Windows startup script.
Note: If you are a reseller, you must log in separately to each company that you are administering to obtain the download URL for distribution via email, or download the Agent installer for conventional or scripted installation. If you install an Agent using the wrong URL or Agent installer, the Agent will show up under the wrong customer and will have to be reinstalled using the correct installer.
For more information on how to set up a Windows startup script in Windows domain controller, refer to the following Microsoft articles: