#credit card debt relief
Credit Card Help Center
We understand that these are trying financial times
If you are struggling to make your monthly credit card payment, or can’t catch up with your past-due payments, we may have solutions for you. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can determine what help is available. We will review the nature of your hardship and your financial information to determine what payment solutions you may qualify for.
We have a number of payment plans and options for which you may qualify. Here are just a few examples:
- Short-term payment options provide a lower interest rate and a possible lower minimum payment amount.
- Long-term payment options may be available for customers that require long-term concessions to regain control of finances, with a reduced interest rate and a managed payment size.
- Debt counseling referrals are available for customers that have multiple debts, including debts that are not related to Wells Fargo. We can make referrals to a qualified not-for-profit debt counseling agency that can provide a more holistic approach to debt reduction. Learn more about credit counseling services .
Tools and Resources
- Account alerts by email and text messaging. Setup alerts to notify you when you approach various account limits.
- Multiple ways to make payments. Let us help you avoid late fees by making prompt payments. You can use online transfers, Bill Pay, automatic payment service, in-store payments, ATM payments, and pay by phone.
- A better understanding of finances. The Hands on Banking ® service is a Wells Fargo-sponsored site to help you gain a better understanding of your finances.
- A better understanding of banking and credit. Practical Money Skills for life. Specifically created to help assist you with banking and credit.
- A Spending Report. Use our online spending tool to categorize your debit card, credit card and Bill Pay spending. You can sort spending categories such as gas, groceries, and restaurants to get a consolidated, big-picture personal spending report.