Allied fleet insurance
Allied commercial auto insurance customers enjoy the benefits of our fleet safety program. The program aims to help you decrease the number of injuries from vehicle accidents and reduce costs associated with accidents and vehicle insurance.
Commercial auto insurance safety
Based on our experience with accident claims, we’ve developed a fleet safety program with processes and procedures to help improve safety and reduce costs. Our program takes you, your safety manager, and your fleet drivers step-by-step through a safe driving process.
Fleet safety management with Driver’s Alert
We work with Driver’s Alert to get you a better price on fleet safety management services. Driver’s Alert is an all inclusive fleet safety program integrating key fleet safety functions, such as:
- Advanced GPS equipment to monitor location, fuel consumption, engine health and more
- Decal-based driver observation programs and 24/7 call center monitoring
- Distracted driving software to restrict phone calls to hands-free devices, block texts and prevent Web browsing
- Online safety training with more than 400 unique English and Spanish safety courses
- Analysis and reporting tools to improve safety, accountability, visibility and efficiency
To learn more about the Driver’s Alert program, call Jeff Maiden, Senior Account Executive: 561-417-1459 or visit their website .
Product, coverage, discounts, terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Allied-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.