#rent a car australia
- Following on from the decline in 2014, car rental in Australia is set to return positive growth over the forecast period, as the lower value of the Australian dollar encourages Australians to holiday at home. Growth will be considerably below rates that might be suggested by the strength of domestic tourism, however. This is because domestic tourism will not necessarily lend itself to the demand for car rental. The likelihood that elderly Australians will continue to spend their holidays visiting friends and relatives will suppress the demand for car rental services. The continuing growth in demand for cruise holidays, as older Australians shift from “grey nomads” to “blue nomads”, will also exert downward pressure on the demand for car rental.
Sample Car Rental Market Research Report
Sample Car Rental Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor’s team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you’re in the Car Rental industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Travel And Tourism market research database .