#call #(800) #561-7777, #freeman #injury #law #helps #victims #and #their #families #receive #compensation #for #their #injuries #in #car #accident #and #auto #crash #cases. #car #accidents, #west #palm #beach #car #accident #lawyer
Car accidents happen when drivers do not follow the rules of the road, or when drivers are more careless than they reasonably should be. If a car accident happens, someone is at fault. Whoever is to blame should compensate victims for serious injuries, or for the wrongful death that a collision causes.
Freeman Injury Law s experienced car accident attorneys in Fort Lauderdale, St. Lucie, Orlando and West Palm Beach offer veteran representation to traffic accident victims and their families. Our car accident lawyers have decades of collective experience in handling auto accident claims and we only represent those who have been hurt. Whether you were a pedestrian, bicycle rider, motorcyclist, passenger or driver in a vehicle, we are here to help you. Call now to schedule a free consultation to learn how Florida laws protect accident victims, and how our experienced injury attorneys help victims protect their rights.
What Are Your Rights After a Car Accident
In Florida, no fault insurance laws mean that your own insurer may pay for medical bills and wage losses after a crash, no matter who was to blame. However, Personal Injury Protection typically offers just $10,000 and comes with strict deadlines for treatment and payment. And often, insurance companies will deny benefits. A car accident attorney can help you notify your insurer, answer questions, negotiate an appropriate amount of compensation, and fight for your right to get the benefits you deserve following a serious or fatal traffic accident.
Florida laws also allow victims of serious injuries, and those who have lost loved ones in crashes, to pursue damage claims against drivers who cause accidents. If you were badly hurt or if someone in your family was killed in a crash, you need to move forward with an injury claim if you wish to get adequate compensation. Freeman Injury Law has recovered millions of dollars in damages for car crash victims. Because every case is different, you should reach out to an experienced injury lawyer as soon as possible when a collision occurs.
Who is Responsible for a Car Accident?
To get compensation for a collision, you must show a defendant is responsible for hurting you. Many people assume only the other driver in the accident can be held liable for a crash. The reality is, there are often multiple defendants who could be obliged to compensate you for crash losses.
After you get into a car accident, you could sue the other driver if you can prove the motorist was negligent. A violation of safety rules creates a presumption of negligence, but there are other ways to prove the motorist should be held accountable due to being unreasonably careless.
If that driver was at work, you can also sue his employer in many cases. This includes truck drivers, but also other motorists who were driving for their jobs at the time of the accident.
If problems with the roads led to the collision, you could sue road designers as well as the other driver. If there was an issue with your vehicle or someone else s car that caused the crash or made injuries worse, then the car manufacturer could be to blame for your collision losses.
One of the first jobs of a Florida car accident lawyer is to help you determine all possible defendants. The goal is to ensure you can be fully and fairly compensated by those who are to blame.
Taking Legal Action
Freeman Injury Law is your guide and advocate at every step of recovering compensation after a crash. Not only will we help you to determine all parties who are responsible for covering your injury costs, but we ll also work hard to gather the necessary evidence to prove who was to blame. Since you must show the defendant is at fault, having solid evidence is essential to getting the money you need to move on.
Many insurance companies try to pressure you to accept low settlements, especially when they know you can prove your case. We ll deal with the insurer on your behalf, and we will work hard to maximize your compensation through settlement negotiation or litigation. You do not have to handle your crash claim alone. Give us a call at 1-800-561-7777 or contact us online so we can put our decades of legal experience to work for you. Your case consultation is free and there is no obligation. Representation is also no-cost to you, unless we recover compensation for losses. Call now to learn more.
- Entila v. Cook Co-Worker Can Be Liable for Negligence if Not Acting in Course/ Scope of Employer Typically if you are injured at work, you should be able to collect workers’ compensation insurance. However, because workers’ compensation is
- Report: Sleep-Deprived Drivers No Better Than Drunk Drivers One of the greatest risks on the road is drunk drivers. We all know that. But another hazard that is equally dangerous and gets far less ink
- Gearhart v. Mutual of Enumclaw Ins Co. UIM Anti-Stacking Language Invalid Many auto insurance policies contain anti-stacking provisions that are intended to avoid applying multiple sets of deductibles or multiple sets of
- Florida Appeals Court Reverses Premises Liability Lawsuit After DUI Death There may be a number of potential legal avenues to explore in civil court following a DUI death in Florida. These can include dram shop liability,
- Florida Traffic Fatality Rate Increases as National Rates Spike As the national rate of traffic fatalities fell by more than 20 percent between 1975 and 2015, the rate in Florida spiked by 47 percent. That’s
- Florida Car Accident Risk High as State Ranks High for Poor Drivers Florida drivers are among the worst in the country, according to a new state-by-state analysis by EverQuote. The findings are especially troubling