Bring your own device management.
Give your employees the advantage of using devices they’re comfortable with and save your bus i ness the expense of purchasing seperate equipment for company use. With the rising popularity of Bring your own device (BYOD) program, employees can perform work-related tasks through their own mobile devices. However, BYOD management only works if companies can effectively manage these multifarious devices and protect their data from being compromised. Mobile Device Manager Plus gives IT admins the ability to set policies and restrictions to keep your data safe and make BYOD management seamless.
IT support and management.
Authorizing employee-owned devices in a corporate setting can be a challenge for the IT administrator, as it involves deciding on the role-based device commissioning and level of permissible access to corporate resources. Regulate employee access to corporate data Mobile Device Manager Plus, providing simple solutions to enroll devices based on ownership. The application also includes:
- Separate group policies for BYOD and corporate-owned devices.
- Support for iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
- Active Directory for device authentication.
- Policy settings, such as managing Wi-Fi, corporate email accounts, and media options.
In BYOD management, one of the primary concerns for your IT admins is m isappropriation of data. Eliminate this dilemma by providing your IT admins with enterprise-grade security features such as:
- Continuous monitoring of security and policy settings.
- Detection and notification of non-compliant devices.
- Stringent password settings.
- Geo-tracking and remote locking of compromised devices.
Containerization is key.
Separation of corporate and personal information in each device is the best possible way to manage and secure corporate data in a BYOD environment. Containerization is also ideal for the device owners, as keeping their personal data intact. Some of the key attributes of containerization, which is supported in Mobile Device Manager Plus, are as follows:
- Enterprise data is stored in an encrypted container.
- User experience and privacy are not compromised.
- Regulated corporate data wipes for employees who leave the organization.
- Containerization of official mobile apps to block outside apps from accessing corporate data.
Application management, for the better.
Needless to say, employees who practice BYOD will likely use its software counterpart, bring your own application (BYOA). If a personal app poses a threat to official information, IT admins must either seclude or blacklist it. Mobile Device Manager Plus helps by providing the following features:
- Distributing commercial and enterprise apps to required devices.
- Pushing apps silently to devices, without involving the users.
- Listing apps and their installation count on mobile devices.
- Whitelisting or blacklisting apps.
- Restricting interaction between apps.
- Revoking app licenses when users don t need them.