Bell Insurance Review
I think the most well-known fact about Bell Insurance is that they have a safe driver reward system. Another special thing about this insurer is that you are able to get a year of No Claim Bonus in only ten months, as long as you don’t any claims, which in the long run will be able to save money faster.
At a quick glance, there are two types of car insurance policies. The first and the most recommendable one is comprehensive. It offers all the great things one would need in a policy such as audio cover, legal expenses, windscreen cover, European cover, courtesy car, personal belongings, injury and more. In the other plan known as Third Party, Fire and Theft, your plan will be very similar to a comprehensive one expect you will be lacking the benefit of a courtesy car, coverage for personal belongings and injury covers. Windscreen cover is also an optional thing, which I believe is something you should seriously consider.
If for some reason you think that the car insurance policies mentioned above is not enough, there are also some other products that can be very worthwhile for you to take out as well.
- Breakdown Cover – What I really love about this option is that you will be able to get unlimited roadside callouts. This option comes in different levels including protection for local, National and European.
- Car Warranty – With this additional product, you will be able to extend the period of your car’s warranty.
- MultiCar Insurance – Do you own more than one car? One of the things I was not expecting is that instead of taking out a plan from Bell, you can actually get benefits from Admiral MultiCar. which is a sister company of Bell. The benefits of this include high limits on claims like legal protection personal injuries and stereos. It also saves you money.
- Van Insurance – If you own a van, this something that may fit you well.
- Motorbike Insurance – A list of different bikes can be insured, including cruisers, scooters, mopeds and trikes. Plans come in comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only insurance.
- Travel Insurance – This is actually a redirection to Bell’s travel insurance website. It offers annual cover, business cover, winter sports over, golf cover, wedding cover and cruise cover.
To learn more about Bell and even see their policies will be able to protect you well, please go to their website for more information.
Bell Insurance has been rated 4 out of 5 by Insurance Reviews .