Urgent Care – San Antonio & Austin
Serving South Central Texas since 1982
Texas MedClinic is an Urgent Care and Occupational Medical provider. Our agreements with Insurance Companies, Networks, and Employer Groups provide for treatment of work related injuries and urgent care services when Primary Care Physicians are not available.
Here are some important things for you to know about our insurance policies before you visit one of our facilities.
- You will be expected to present your most current insurance identification card to the receptionist at each visit. We don’t store this information from a previous visit.
- Copays, deductibles, and co-insurance must be paid at the time of service.
- Texas MedClinic is not a provider for Medicaid or Tricare programs.
- Texas MedClinic does not accept Auto or other Third Party Insurance as a form of payment. However, we will provide the information needed in order for you to file your claim for reimbursement.
Security for Payment
Texas MedClinic is committed to providing you with a safe and secure payment experience. We do not store credit/debit card numbers or PIN’s on any Texas MedClinic computers or servers. If you have any questions, please contact our Billing Department at (210) 349-5592.
Texas MedClinic does not accept assignment for Medicare claims. This means Medicare patients will be asked to pay at the time of service, and Texas MedClinic will file a claim to Medicare so Medicare can reimburse the patient. The exceptions to this are for laboratory tests and injected drugs/medications prescribed at the time of a visit. For labs and injected drugs/medications, patients may be balance billed for any amount that Medicare applies to the deductible or does not pay.
Plans/Networks in which Texas MedClinic participates:
The following is a list of Insurance Companies, Networks, and Employer Groups that are currently accepted by Texas MedClinic.
- Aetna (includes Medicare)
- America’s Choice Provider Network
- BCBSTX (HMO/PPO/POS/Par Plan)
- Cigna – Great West
- Community First
- Coventry/First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Humana/Humana Choice Care (excludes Medicare)
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS)
- My Community Care
- Provider Select
- United Healthcare HMO/PPO
Exchange Networks We Accept:
- BCBSTX – Blue Advantage HMO (BAV)
- Cigna -LocalPlus Network
- Humana – HMOx Network
- Aetna – Qualified Health Plan Network
- United Healthcare – Compass HIE (Health Insurance Exchange) Network
Workers’ Compensation Networks
- Broadspire Workers’ Compensation Healthcare Network
- Bunch Coventry TX HCN DBA Bunch Associates
- Bunch HCN-First Health
- Corvel -CorCare Certified Network
- Coventry Health Care Workers’ Compensation Inc.
- First Health/CCS HCN
- First Health/Travelers HCN
- First Health TX HCN
- Forte/Compkey Plus
- IMO Med-Select Network
- Liberty Health Care Network
- OccuNet (Harden Healthcare and Tyson Foods)
- Rockport SelectHealth Network
- Southwest Medical Provider Network
- Texas Star Network
- The Hartford Workers’ Compensation Health Care Network
- Zenith Health Care Network
- Zurich Services Corporation Health Care Network
- Ancira Enterprises, Inc.
- Bill Miller Group and Pension PPO
- City of San Antonio Retirees Web TPA PPO
- Oak Haven Massage
- Magic Valley Electric Cooperative (Boon-Chapman, TPA)
- South Texas Health Cooperative (Maxor, TPA)
- Texas Horseman’s Assistance Fund
- UTMB Galveston Correctional Managed Care
If you do not find your plan on this list, or would like your insurance benefits verified prior to treatment, you can call our Billing Office at (210) 349-5592 and ask for a Private Insurance Account Representative. Due to the limitation of Insurance Carriers phone lines, we may not be able to provide this service after 5pm or on weekends. Verification of coverage and benefits is not a guarantee of payment and actual benefits can only be determined after the carrier receives a claim.
Full-Time Doctor Needed
Texas MedClinic is seeking personable, well-rounded physicians to practice in a professionally and financially rewarding setting. Enjoy the clinical practice of medicine, without the management and administrative headaches of running a business. Candidates should be Board Certified or Board eligible in a specialty area, such as Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, or Occupational Medicine.
Advanced Practice Register Nurses & Physician Assistants Needed
Texas MedClinic is seeking personable, well-rounded Advanced Practice Register Nurses or Physician Assistants to practice in a professionally and financially rewarding setting. Enjoy the clinical practice of medicine, without the management and administrative headaches of running a business. Candidates should have 3+ years of relevant clinical experience. Competitive base salary and benefits with opportunity to earn monthly incentive bonus provided. All positions are located in New Braunfels, Texas.
PHYSICAL THERAPISTS NEEDED
Full-Time Part-Time Positions Available
Texas MedClinic is seeking personable, well-rounded physical therapists to practice in a professionally and financially rewarding setting.
Candidates must have:
- A degree from a physical therapy program accredited by the APTA
- A license to practice in Texas
- A CPR/First Aid Certification
- A clear driving record
- An Understanding of working in an outpatient acute environment
- A background in orthopedic and muscular rehabilitation (preferred)
- Two years of professional experience (preferred)
If interested, click here to submit your CV/Resume online.