#loan application form
Apply for a U.S. Bank Business Term Loan
To apply for a U.S. Bank Business Term Loan, your business must be located within the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NV, OH, OR, SD, TN, UT, WA, WI and WY.
As a first step towards applying for a Business Term Loan, please follow the steps mentioned. To finalize your application process, please visit the nearest U.S. Bank and talk to a representative.
To download any of the forms listed here, you should have Adobe Acrobat Reader (Ver 4.0 or higher), installed on your PC. If you do not have the software, please download it from here:
After you view the application form, you may print it out by clicking on the print icon. To print the application on legal paper, from the print icon choose ‘Properties’ and change the ‘Paper Size’ to ‘Legal’.
U.S. Bank Business Term Loan
- Print and complete the application for a Business Term Loan.
- Each person owning 25% or more of the business must sign the application and sign a personal guaranty.
- You will need to provide the following business and personal information:
Requests less than or equal to $250,000:
- Current business financial statements and most recent year tax return (with relevant schedules) Guarantor(s)’ current Personal Financial Statement and most recent year personal tax return (with relevant schedules).
Requests greater than $250,000:
- 2 years business financial statements and tax returns (with relevant schedules). Guarantor(s)’ current Personal Financial Statement and most recent 2 years personal tax returns (with relevant schedules).