#cheap house insurance
Affordable Homeowners Insurance for Your Home
“. Peace of Mind for You and Your Family.”
Homeowners insurance gives you and your family peace of mind because it can help you recover from the financial effects of losses to your home and personal property.
Western Mutual s Preferred Homeowners Insurance provides you with quality coverage at a fair price.
In 2014, new Western Mutual policyholders reported Average Savings of 393
To See Your Direct Savings – Start With Your Property Street Address
*Your quote will include a 20% discount off the first year s premium for new online customers! (You’ll also get 10% off the second year s premium).
Peace of Mind: We have been insuring homeowners for over 70 years.
Security: Western Mutual is rated “A-Excellent” for its financial strength and claims paying ability (by A.M. Best Company, the leading insurance rating agency).
Preferred Insurer: Western Mutual is a group of preferred insurers. We are selective about the properties we will insure, keeping our rates low.
We’re Direct: Western Mutual offers this policy to you directly – there are no hidden broker fees or costs for you to pay.
We’re Local: Western Mutual is a group of local companies that has never abandoned the homeowners insurance market. Being local, we can make quick decisions and respond to your needs right away.
Over The Last 70 Years Homeowners Like You Have Taught Us What s Important.
Provide quality insurance that s there when you need it. Keep it simple. Keep it affordable. And that s just what we do.
Thousands of homeowners switched to Western Mutual in 2013 to take advantage of our preferred pricing. We ve recently reduced our rates or added new discounts that can make your premiums even lower in some states. If you are buying a home, refinancing your home or simply looking to save money, compare our rates and quality services to other homeowners insurance carriers.
* Preferred Homeowners Who Chose Western Mutual in 2013 Saved On Average: 393
To simplify financial planning, you can spread your premium payments over as many as ten months. You can also pay by credit or debit card over the phone or use our online Customer Service Center.
Western Mutual only offers home insurance products, so all of our resources are dedicated to serving only our preferred homeowners. This, in combination with our 70 years of quality homeowners experience, makes Western Mutual a leader in the Direct Homeowners Insurance marketplace. Without auto insurance or multiple lines of other insurances not related to home ownership, Western Mutual has maintained its affordable rates and quality services.
If it isn t time for your policy renewal, take advantage of our hassle-free policy transfer today.
Homeowners insurance covers losses to your home and personal property from a wide variety of unexpected events, such as theft, fire, vandalism and malicious mischief, water damage, windstorm, hail, lightning and explosions.
Not only is the cost to replace your dwelling and personal property covered under the policy, but if your home is rendered unhabitable due to a covered loss, we will pay for the Additional Living Expenses you incur while your home is repaired or rebuilt. You also receive Personal Liability Insurance. which protects against bodily injury or property damage suffered by your guests, neighbors or hired tradespeople.
Damage to your home from an earthquake or flood can be financially devastating. Earthquake insurance and flood insurance coverage provides you and your family with peace of mind protection and may be more economical than you expect.
- Basic Earthquake Coverage – Provides a limited coverage for your home, personal property and additional living expenses and has a 15% deductible.
- Flood Insurance Coverage – Is available through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
Our policies are flexible, allowing you to add special coverages to meet your family s needs. For example, if you have any high value items, such as jewelry or art, that exceed the policy s sublimits, you can insure them separately, or schedule them, for a small additional premium. Those who are concerned about the cost of repairing their credit after an identity theft can add our Identity Fraud endorsement for only $25. Families who need higher liability limits to help protect their nest egg may want the security of increased limits of liability insurance.
A Western Mutual Homeowners Plus Endorsement Policy includes several coverage upgrades at no additional cost to you.
- Extended Replacement Cost – This coverage, subject to the conditions of the policy, pays the full cost of replacing the dwelling if it is destroyed or damaged beyond repair by a covered peril. Refer to your quote to determine the percentage and total dollar amount of additional coverage this important feature provides.
- Replacement Cost on Content s – Replaces your damaged personal property up to the actual replacement value. This means, for example, that if your old television is destroyed, we will reimburse you for the cost to replace it with a new one of like kind and quality, not just for its depreciated value at the time of loss.
At Western Mutual, we strive to make the management of your policy as easy and convenient as possible. Using our comprehensive online Customer Service Center, you can:
- Make payments or check your payment status
- View or print your policy, or request copies of your policy to be sent to you or others (such as your lender)
- Make or request changes to your policy
- Submit questions and/or chat online with a licensed Customer Service Representative
- Make a claim, or monitor the status of an existing claim
- And more!