CoE Desktop is a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI). It allows users to remotely log into virtual computers pre-configured with special software. It is provided to College of Education faculty, staff, students, and students enrolled in a College of Education course that requires special software.
Faculty and Staff
Students Enrolled In a College of Education Course Requiring Special Software
Other Requests For Access
- Email subject: Request access to CoE Desktop
- Include your EID
- If you are requesting access to complete a course, include:
- Class title and unique number
- If you are requesting access as a GRA, include:
- If you are requesting access to work on research data, include:
- Your department
- Project you are working on (i.e. dissertation, or other)
- The specific software you would like to have access to
Logging into CoE Desktop
Install the vWorkspace Connector
First you will need to download and install a helper program called the vWorkspace Connector . This step only has to be done once. The vWorkspace Connector acts as a bridge between your computer and CoE Desktop.
Please click this link for Windows
Please click this link for Mac
Once you have logged in, you will be able to choose the desktop containing the software you wish to use.