Strengthening and supporting individuals and families by promoting cost effective and comprehensive services in connection with our partners that foster independent and healthy families.
- Public Hearings
- Request For Proposals
- 2015 Health Insurance Survey
- Medicaid Provider Revalidation
- Commission on Child Support
- South Dakota Board of Social Services
- Long Term Services Supports
- Provider Rate Methodology Workgroup (SB 147)
- Professionals and Competency Evaluations
- Health Home Data Dashboard
- We believe families have the right to be safe and secure.
- We believe in providing opportunities and choices that support the needs of families through available and accessible services.
- We believe in collaborative communications, teamwork, partnerships and trust for essential family services.
- We believe in respecting individual and cultural differences by treating people with dignity, fairness and respect.
- We believe in focusing on results, quality and continuous improvement and on using state-of-the-art technology to be more efficient and effective.
- We believe in professional and well-trained staff who are competent, accountable and empowered.
- We believe in providing quality, timely customer service through the “no wrong door” approach.
K EY R ESOURCES
- DSS Statistical Information
- Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- HIPAA Information
- Hospital Info for Counties
- Links and Resources
- Long Term Care Partnership
- Medicaid Tribal Consultation
- Money Follows the Person
- Health Home
- Recoveries and Fraud
- South Dakota Laws
- Victims Services
- How Do I.
- Apply for SNAP
- Apply for a Job with DSS
- Become an Adoptive Parent
- Find a Child Care Provider
- Request a Fair Hearing
- File a Discrimination Complaint
- File a Grievance
- Ensure access to services for our customers.
- Protect individuals from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
- Foster partnerships to leverage resources for our customers.
- Improve outcomes through continuous quality improvement.
- Strengthen and align human resources to meet our mission.
2015. South Dakota Department
of Social Services.
All Rights Reserved.